Get Smart – American Edition
Get Smart is an innovative six-level primary course in American English. It takes students from Beginner to Pre-Intermediate level, while carefully considering students’ particular needs and interests at each stage. It follows the requirements of the Common European Framework of Reference and the modular approach, allowing learners to explore familiar and interesting topics in depth.
This course is available in a Split Edition, too. (Split Edition courses are suitable for short, intensive course programmes.)
- Follows the requirements of the Common European Framework of Reference
- A multi-dimensional syllabus organised into 10 well-balanced modules
- A wide variety of songs, chants, games, phonics activities, factual texts, dramatisation and stories
- Communication, cross-curricular activities and projects (including cut-outs and stickers)
- Gradual development of all four skills
- Systematic recycling with a revision lesson in every module
Downloadable promotional material with sample pages of our books and instructions on how to use them to help you improve your teaching skills.