- Units based on different topics and divided into three thematically linked sections, each of which corresponds to one of the three skills
- Topics which both interest learners and are commonly found in examinations
- A variety of speaking and listening tasks providing extensive practice in the language and functions which are useful for the writing section
- Guidance, plans, tips and tasks leading to successful writing of all composition types
- Teacher’s Books including key, listening transcripts and notes
Also including tests.